Location: Sherwood Park, AB (Edmonton area)
Deadline: April 12, 2017
Become a part of the exciting industry of Online Marketing and experience year over year growth!
Who We Are:
Bluetrain is an established, and growing, Digital Marketing Agency. Our core service offerings are online advertising, social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and overarching digital strategy. We work with clients on an ongoing basis to manage their online presence and grow results.
Who We Work With:
We work with progressive clients throughout North America and across many different industries, including specialty chocolate, national charities, home builders and more. Clients we work with include ATB Financial, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, UNHCR Canada, EPCOR, and Ryerson University MBA.
What We Offer
With a core value of ‘Balance’, the Bluetrain team leads rewarding and balanced lives both at home and at work. We work hard but take the time to have fun. Bluetrain offers a competitive salary, vacation, health and dental benefits package, professional development opportunities, the ability to learn and grow within the company, a vibrant work environment (view photos of office) and a supportive collaborative team.
Who We Want:
An Account Executive that will be passionate about servicing clients at a high level, enthusiastically advocate for the integration of online marketing into their clients’ marketing mix and ensures the internal team is always fully aware of the work details to drive forward the Clients goals and strategies. Candidates must have experience in managing multiple clients or projects at one time and ideally have a history of managing client relationships for an extended period.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and champion assigned client accounts within Bluetrain.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business and communicate this to the Bluetrain team.
- Conduct monthly calls or meetings with each client & provide documentation (agenda, summaries, dashboards, etc.).
- Effectively download details from client meetings to action Bluetrain team in right direction.
- Work with clients to generate fresh ideas for content, online advertising, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the Bluetrain team on strategies and digital marketing plans.
- Submit new accounts, projects, and task changes to the Project Manager for scheduling
- Diligently track client decisions and client expenses on provided documentation.
- Write new proposals in response to client needs.
- Work with Client’s web developer/design agency to ensure recommendations are implemented & tested.
- Complete initial industry training as well as ongoing training to stay current where required.
- Perform ongoing reviews of current clients for potential opportunities to expand with other core service offerings.
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- online marketing training is an asset.
- At least 3-5+ years of experience managing client accounts, events, or projects.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects and/or multiple accounts at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience identifying and addressing client concerns.
- Experience preparing proposals and presenting to clients.
- Experience effectively working with Developers and Designers is an asset.
- Knowledge of using Website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media, Online Advertising, Usability (UX)).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS
- Excellent business relationship building skills.
- Highly organized and effective communicating details to internal team.
- Skillful in managing multiple clients and/ or projects at one time and keeping on deadline.
- A high standard of written English.
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and identify recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with talent to create rapport with clients, associates, and your Bluetrain team.
- Ability to clearly present and explain complex subjects to executive audience.
- Can facilitate positive and productive client meetings in person or on a call.
- An independent worker that self-motivates to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
If the description above sounds like YOU please send your cover letter & resume to [email protected]. Please note “Account Executive Application” in the subject line.
Thanks to all applicants for your interest in working with Bluetrain. Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.