In the dark about the ROI your website is generating?
Think about this:
A report released by the Lenskold Group revealed that 64% of companies that use ROI metrics to assess the effectiveness of marketing efforts were more likely to outgrow their competition.
However, if you have ever actually tried to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts you know it can often feel like an exercise in futility. That’s because in most cases, it usually is.
Unless of course you have an effective web analytics program, such as Google Analytics, installed on your website and know, for a fact:
- The exact source from which people found your website,
- How many users converted into leads or purchases,
- What user path through your site had the highest conversion,
- The geographic location of your most active visitors,
- How many people viewed and clicked on your PPC ads,
- … and countless other valuable data points to measure ROI
This kind of information makes it much easier to figure out what is working and what isn’t.
Read enough? Contact us about setting up a web analytics tool for your website.
The following are a sample of common web analytics and reporting activities that Bluetrain performs for clients.