Sarah joins the Bluetrain team with a diverse background ranging from public relations to radio. Get to know a little more about this driven dog-lover below!
1. What do you do at Bluetrain?
I am an Account Manager.
2. What made you decide to apply to Bluetrain?
While working in traditional media I started learning about how Digital Marketing is helping businesses find their customers in a more specific way. Bluetrain’s data-driven approach and impressive client base convinced me that if I wanted to dive into digital, I had to do it on the Bluetrain team.
3. What were your career aspirations when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a magazine editor; I watched Ugly Betty, 13 going on 30 and the Devil Wears Prada too much. I love beautiful photography and storytelling; however, I am very glad I didn’t pursue print media.
4. What do you think about the world of digital marketing?
Digital marketing is so cool! The targeting capabilities, metrics, and constant innovation make Digital Marketing exciting and interesting. The possibilities are endless!
5. What do you take away from the past work experience that you’ll apply to your current position at Bluetrain?
I love to work with passionate people, who want to work hard, leverage each other’s differences, value balance and embrace change!
6. If you could eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pineapple (one specific food) or Mexican (one type of food).
7. If a movie was made about your life, who would be cast to play you?
Uma Thurman with Tarantino directing, of course.
8. If you could grab a coffee with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I would drink coffee with nearly anyone. Spilling tea would be reserved for my sister Laura who lives on the other side of the globe and that I never get to see.
9. Do you have any bucket-list items or aspirations that you would be willing to share with us?
Working at Bluetrain with so many globetrotters has made me want to travel more! It could be a real ‘millennial’ thing to say but I really want to know that I helped to make this world a better place for the future.
10. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you absolutely need with you?
A knife, flint, and a hat. I am practical – I think.
Thanks, Sarah! Sounds like you’d be the right person to be stuck on a deserted island with. 😉
Want to learn more about the rest of the Bluetrain team? Get to know the rest of the gang on their staff bios.